Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thought

So I came here this morning to share a few thoughts and I had a freaking brain fart! Damn I hate it when that happens! Thank God my coffee taste good and my computer screen is fun to look at. Maybe I should go back to bed. So much for that, I'm off to work. I have to go listen to people complain all day, not that I mind. I love my job and will probably post about it often as I run into some really interesting characters. See, I go to peoples homes and repair, or attempt to repair their furniture. I get to see people in all the glory, uninhibited in their own homes. Some of the things people say are quite hilarious and at times amazing. The things people complain about truly amaze me sometimes. But, I'm in the customer service business and without them, I'm unemployed, so I suck it up and do everything in my power to make them satisfied. Apparently that's why I get paid the big bucks. As I periodically post on here about my endevours, I will leave out names to protect the innocent, or not so innocent. I will bring you some pretty funny stuff and some pretty bad stuff. Who knows, either way, I'll be filling some pages up.

Off I go!

1 comment:

It's you know who! said...

Well, I hope they treat you nice. (the customers) :)