Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009..... A look ahead



OK, so here it is. 2009! The year of..... something.

I have made several commitments for the year. Let's see how well I keep up with them.

I am going to really get into this blogging thing. I'll review restaurants, pizza joints, bars, amusement parks, gas station bathrooms (trust me, I see alot of them), and anything else that tickles my fancy. Did I say that right? Sounds kinda kinky. Anyway.....

I'm going to spend more time with the important people in my life, particularly my kids.

I'm going to kiss my wife and tell her I love her everyday.

I'm going to be even more successful in my job, and I promise to post funny crap that happens to me in customers homes.

I'm going to be smarter financially while still enjoying life.

I'm going to be more postive and happier in general.

2009 will be a great year.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna mail out Christmas cards this year too!

As for the bigger picture, I hope Obama gets this country out of this economic nightmare that we are in. I know it won't be easy and won't happen overnight but, a positive outlook by all will help immensley. I hope this thing in Iraq comes to a true end. I know we can't just pull our troops out all at once but we need to start bring the troops home. I hope Governor Patterson wakes up and realises how stupid he sounds. New York state is bad enough, we don't need it worse. Does he really want to put an obesity tax on soda? What the hell is that? Ughh.

So, 2009, here I am. Bring it on!


No comments: